Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Double Cover Reveal!

Happy Halloween!! Halloween is by far my holiday; I love everything about it! Today is even more exciting than the usual All Hallow's Eve because Reaper is finally released!! This book has been in the works for a long time. As soon as I finished Unbound, I immediately began Reaper. Then I had a dream about mermaids and just had to write down the story that was in my head. Then I dreamed about zombies and had to write Contagious...and then Deathly Contagious.

When I finally got back into writing Reaper, I fell in love with the story and the characters in The Guardian Legacies all over again. I am so happy with how Reaper turned out, and I hope you guys like it too!!


What do you think about the cover? I LOVE it!! It was  made my Mel at Mahdesigns.deviantart.com. She was a pleasure to work with and (obviously!) is very talented! The cover represents the novel so well. I don't want to give anything away, so I won't say too much. The background was inspired by a scene from the book. I think Anora's stance shows her apprehension yet willingness to face what lies ahead.

And...here is Unbound's new cover!



Anyway, to celebrate the happy release day of Reaper, Unbound is FREE on amazon today and tomorrow! And I will be having giveaways on the book's FB page (link). I am giving away print books, ebooks, and signed bookmarks! And a HUGE thank you to Lori Parker over at Contagious Reads for putting together a cover reveal blog tour and for managing the FB page tomorrow while I'm stuck at the hospital for clinicals. Stop by her awesome blog and show her some love!! 



1 comment:

  1. Lovely book covers! I am also participating in your book cover reveal. Happy Halloween! :D

    ReplyDelete