Saturday, August 25, 2012

One more chapter...

I have one more chapter to go in Reaper! I want to stay up and get it done tonight, but I'm really, really tired. I feel like my writing gets crappy when I'm tired. Plus I misspell really simple words lol. I'm excited to get it done so I can get it out there for you guys to read and because I can get back to TCT. Orissa is still on my mind and I have a feeling she won't leave me alone until her story has been told.

I started my LAST semester of nursing school this week! Woo-hoo!!!! I just want to be done! I have mental health nursing, so it will be interesting at least. I actually miss working in psych. I worked at a 'behavioral health facility' for youths a while back. It was residential, where the kids were stay for months up to a year or so. Some of the kids were awesome, and taught me just as much as I taught them. I'm excited to be able to get back into the psych world this semester, even if it's only for one day a week.

I have a million other projects right now too. I'm trying to read Ever Shade, which is really good. It's so nice to find a book with a strong female that isn't in love with vampires lol. I don't have much time to read, but once I finish Reaper, I'm gonna take some time off to get caught up on my TBR list :) I started a stock model account on deviantart.com. (link) Photomanipulation is such an amazing thing!

I've been considering doing weekly (or bi-weekly) vlogs. Idk if anyone would be interested in watching them lol, and honestly, the idea of getting in front of a camera makes me nervous! What do you think? Should I do it??

1 comment:

  1. You should have been there when I read that it was Reaper you were finishing. I think I yelled out loud, my coworker looked over at me with utter confusion on her face. LoL. :( I can't wait for TCT. And I would definitely watch if you posted vlogs. I follow your blog religiously since I started reading Orissa's story. And when I catch up with my reading list (it tends to be a little neverending) I plan on reading your other series.

    ReplyDelete