Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Win a signed copy of Contagious!



I have a signed copy of Contagious to be given away! :) And I think I have something to admit...I was worried not too many people would want a books signed by me. I'm just some girl from a (somewhat) normal family that lives in a normal town who happened to write a book. I won't go all cheesy on you guys (again) but I want to make sure everyone knows how truly surprised/humbled/moved I am that other people like my work :)

Now to the good part...how to win. I will let this contest run until Sunday, to make sure I give everyone enough time to participate. I've thought long and hard about having a contest that will also help promote the book. Hopefully this won't come across too shameless lol. I've seen this done for other books with good results!

First, 'like' the book's FB page if you haven't already (link). Change your profile pic to Contagious' cover and comment on the page's wall OR tag the page in a status. The winner will be randomly picked from the tagged statuses and comments. (I will keep a list of everyone who tags/comments to pick from.)

I'm hoping that this will create a little more awareness of the series! :) The winner will be picked Sunday evening, so check and see if it is you! I will need you to message me your address so I can send the book :)

Good luck and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment