Tuesday, May 29, 2012

I need to go to bed

I've been staying up late the last few nights trying to get as much done in Reaper as I can before summer school starts. (poo... :( I don't want to go) I'm the kind of person who loves sleep, and I function at my best when I've had at least seven hours of sleep. I only got five hours last night, so-for me at least- that's pushing it. But that's what coffee's for, right?

I think it's kinda funny b/c I can totally tell in my writing when I'm tired. I don't necessarily think the writing get bad, but I notice that I make a lot more typos when I'm tired. In the GL series, the leading guy is Ethan. For the last two paragraphs in Reaper, I called him Hayden. I couldn't help but laugh.

When I think about it, I realize that Ethan and Hayden are a lot a like. I guess that goes to show my preference in men lol. :) And it shows how tired I am. Since I still have a lot to do before bed and I have to get up in less than eight hours, I guess I'll retire for the night.

I'm hoping to dream about Ethan AND Hayden tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment