Thursday, May 3, 2012

DC Beta Readers!

Finally, it's time! :) I've gone through and done my own edits; the grammar police are still reviewing the MS. So, like I said in my previous post, I would like several people to be 'content' beta readers who will look for any holes, point out anything they think is stupid/lame/boring, and give their general opinion of the book.

Rules for being a beta reader:
~You read the first book; there is no way you can understand what is going on in DC or know the characters if you haven't read Contagious.
~You agree to treat me and the MS with respect-no sending it out to friends and no spoilers.
~You are able to commit the time to pick it apart. If you want a copy before it's released but don't have the time to put to being a beta, don't worry. I want several people to review ARC's.
~You can get through it in a timely manor. I want to hear everyone's opinion, but if I'm waiting forever it will delay the release of the book. I'm still hoping to have this pretty  much done by the beginning of June.

If you want to be a beta reader, email me at emilykgoodwin@hotmail.com and write 'DC beta reader' in the subject line.

*Also, this book (like the first) is very graphic and violent. I will say that there are more 'adult only' scenes, if you know what I mean. Some sensitive subjects are brought up and there is a lot of mature content.*

No comments:

Post a Comment