Friday, May 4, 2012

Beta Reader Update

I am absolutely blown away by the number of people who have emailed me about wanting to be a beta reader. It is such a compliment that you guys like my work :) I want you all to know how grateful I am!! But, unfortunately, I cannot give beta copies to everyone. So, I will randomly select a few people for the 'first round' of betas and then randomly select more to go over the changed/improved product.

And remember: I still need ARC reviewers of the finished product!

Thank you so much for your support. I know you can't tell my tone from my typed words but I am really grateful and ecstatic about this. This is really becoming a dream come true!!! :D

(If you're still interested but haven't emailed me yet...it's not too late. I won't pick the 2nd set of betas until I get the changes done from the 1st round)




***I really want to emphasize how random the random selection is: I'm making my husband pick the names. I HATE having to single people out even when it's a good thing. I feel bad that I cannot send a free copy to everyone lol***

1 comment:

  1. Tell your husband 'thanks' from me! I loved being able to read it and help! LOL.

    ReplyDelete