Sunday, March 11, 2012

Humbled

First off, I am so humbled, thankful and blessed with the success of Contagious. I know I've said it before, but really...I am kinda in awe. Anyway, I wanted to post some of the 5 star reviews from amazon but that was too much effort...I'm lazy today if you can't tell lol. So, here's the link instead, in case anyone is interested :)


I'm close to the 100K word count in Deathly Contagious. There is a LOT of stuff that needs to come out...I think. I have a very clear plot that I have mapped out and I go off on little threads about stuff that doesn't directly relate to the plot. It relates to the story, though, by giving more background on the characters. 

So, my question is: how much is too much when it comes to character development? I don't want to border on boring...

No comments:

Post a Comment