Tuesday, March 20, 2012

First day of spring

Today is the first day of spring but it feels more like the first day of summer. I think the high got to 83 today! And of course, I was stuck inside at school and then work. I did get an A on my med-surg test at least.

The warm weather is nice, don't get me wrong, but it kinda freaks me out. Maybe the world really is ending this winter! I will be pissed if it does b/c I would have JUST graduated with my second degree in nursing. What an effing waste of time and money! Well, maybe more of the $. It might be nice to know some medical know how if the zombies really do come after us.

My husband thinks I'm nuts. But who can blame me when I write about zombies and demons and darklings in the ocean? Plus, I started watching a show on Discovery Channel about doomsday preppers. That will make anyone paranoid...and feel under-prepared! I'm convinced I need a $50,000 booby trapped underground bunkers now.

Maybe I'll start digging my own in the backyard...

No comments:

Post a Comment