Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Zombies on the brain

I had a dream about zombies last night, no surprise, I know, since I've been working on the squeal to Contagious every chance I get. I have about 50,000 words so far. I think this book is going to end up being longer than the first. A lot happens in this book, and a lot is built up for the third and final book.

I'm really happy with the first book in the trilogy. I'm a little nervous the second one won't be as good or the storyline will seem to complicated, because, again, a lot happens in this book. There is still plenty of action, of course, and there is more drama. The characters are seen in a more personal light, and I feel that it really lets the reader get to know them.

I'm also working on going over the editor's notes for Beyond the Sea and I have someone working on a cover. I cannot find a cover I'm happy with. I'm way picky, I know, and I want it to look 'realistic', which isn't gonna happen, given the fact that the book is about mermaids. *Sigh* I trust the artist to do a good job, and I'm excited to see it when she's done! I'll post it once I get it.

Now...back to killing zombies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment