Thursday, January 12, 2012

Internet Addiction?

According to new research, there is such thing as an internet addiction. I won't get into the science of it, but basically it affects the brain like a legit addiction.

My husband thinks I not only have an internet addiction, but a computer addiction. I will admit that I am on my computer a lot, but 80% of that is me writing or editing. Lately, even I can't deny the fact I've been easily distracted. I'll write for a few minutes, then check my FB, email, twitter...then do it again in half an hour (or less..shh!)

Why do I do that? I have no idea. Right now, I'm supposed to be editing...I don't enjoy editing so I will do anything to put it off. I need to just get it done, I know. : P

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean, when I sit down to write I often run into the same issues. I get distracted checking email or Twitter. It can be tough.

    I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! You can find more information about it on my blog at http://bridgetsrantsnramblings.blogspot.com/

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete