Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Contagious

Well...Contagious is for sale!

I really cannot say enough good things about this book. :) And yes, of course I would say that since I wrote it, but in my humble opinion, it is just the best one I've written. Though, it had a lot of action and violence (but what zombie book doesn't?) so I can def see how it's not for everyone.

I'd love to write more about the book and how excited I am, but I got a Tdap vaccine yesterday and my arm hurts like a mofo and  don't want to type. (In case anyone is curious, it is required for clinicals for the nursing program...I'm not sick or anything.) Yes, I'm being a big baby, I know :)

Here's the pretty/creepy/zombie-fied cover:

Contagious

3 comments:

  1. I'm reading it now on my nook app!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the book just finished it and wanted to SCREAM when I realized that was the last page..overall it was an excellent story. I love reading Zombie books and have consumed well over 200 in the last year. Your book has a personal realism to it that makes the reader feel they are along for the ride. Sure a few typist but when people whine about that I believe they ate English teachers who could never publish a story, but instead toy and degrade authors that do. Being a former ER RN with ten years in that field, I see your nursing training coming through which gives it the touch of real it needs without being too medical. I cannot wait for the next one, being an advanced metastatic breast cancer survivor stage III C, grade III, for five years I love survivor stories with strong women. I can't imagine why...since I had less than a five percent change to live a year. I was 43 a single mom with 3 kids, the youngest in 5th grade, so I had to live and I love theses stories too. I work as a math teacher now, but my doctors push for me to retire. Only if I can find a way to read books and get paid all day. Keep it up! I can barely stand the wait for the next book. I will leave a review on Amazon soon. Thank you for the wonderful reading experience. Linda Coffman

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your wonderful words! It made my day to hear that! I think it is amazing that you are a survivor!! I wish I could get paid to read too...that would be the best job ever :)

    ReplyDelete