Friday, November 25, 2011

Obssession

ob·sess

[uhb-ses] Show IPA
verb (used with object)
1.
to dominate or preoccupy the thoughts, feelings, or desires of (a person); beset, trouble, or haunt persistently or abnormally: Suspicion obsessed him.
 
 
Thank you, dictionary.com. That describes me right now. I can't stop obsessivly checking my email while I await replies from book reviewers, potential cover artis and agents. *Sigh* and I swore I'd write another chapter today...
 
Anyway, on a lighter note, while at the barn, I was thinking about what to write for GL #2, which is possibly going to be called Reaper. I was talking to Vader, my German Shepherd, as if he was Hunter and I was Anora. Crazy, right? Probably. I'm just glad no one lives close enough to hear me tell him that we have to kill the demons.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment